Double Buffer (Hard And Fun)?

Jul 11, 2011 at 4:32 AM

Hey guys. Ok this discussion is dedicated to those who need this.... (Double Buffer). I for one would like double buffer but I know of five other developer's who would love double buffer so they may advance in their Operating System. I hate to see those struggle including myself. So as I said I am dedicating my time to try to help make double buffer in Ms4. So I need to start off by asking for help. If you know how to do double buffer please let me know. If you have a idea, do not be afraid to share it. All Ideas Are Welcome! I have tried a couple of times to make Double Buffering. And I have never succeeded. So on behalf of some other people and developers I am asking how to do double buffer in Ms4. I appreciate everybody's time and effort and I know we will come up with something. Thank you for your time and help. Yours Truly - Matt

Thank you Cosmos for helping out us small Operating System builders, we appreciate everything you do for us. So hats off to you guys, and keep up the good work as we all know we will.     

Jul 11, 2011 at 4:34 AM
Wow, really? I was gonna help u but now ur asking everyone. Oh well.

On Jul 10, 2011, at 11:32 PM, "civilwarrock" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hey guys. Ok this discussion is dedicated to those who need this.... (Double Buffer). I for one would like double buffer but I know of five other developer's who would love double buffer so they may advance in their Operating System. I hate to see those struggle including myself. So as I said I am dedicating my time to try to help make double buffer in Ms4. So I need to start off by asking for help. If you know how to do double buffer please let me know. If you have a idea, do not be afraid to share it. All Ideas Are Welcome! I have tried a couple of times to make Double Buffering. And I have never succeeded. So on behalf of some other people and developers I am asking how to do double buffer in Ms4. I appreciate everybody's time and effort and I know we will come up with something. Thank you for your time and help. Yours Truly - Matt

Thank you Cosmos for helping out us small Operating System builders, we appreciate everything you do for us. So hats off to you guys, and keep up the good work as we all know we will.

Jul 11, 2011 at 4:37 AM
I mean come on y ask for code and ideas. Try things urself first. I might have it by tomorrow.

On Jul 10, 2011, at 11:32 PM, "civilwarrock" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hey guys. Ok this discussion is dedicated to those who need this.... (Double Buffer). I for one would like double buffer but I know of five other developer's who would love double buffer so they may advance in their Operating System. I hate to see those struggle including myself. So as I said I am dedicating my time to try to help make double buffer in Ms4. So I need to start off by asking for help. If you know how to do double buffer please let me know. If you have a idea, do not be afraid to share it. All Ideas Are Welcome! I have tried a couple of times to make Double Buffering. And I have never succeeded. So on behalf of some other people and developers I am asking how to do double buffer in Ms4. I appreciate everybody's time and effort and I know we will come up with something. Thank you for your time and help. Yours Truly - Matt

Thank you Cosmos for helping out us small Operating System builders, we appreciate everything you do for us. So hats off to you guys, and keep up the good work as we all know we will.

Jul 11, 2011 at 4:48 AM
Edited Jul 11, 2011 at 4:48 AM
iProcessor wrote:
I mean come on y ask for code and ideas. Try things urself first. I might have it by tomorrow.

My dear friend. I have tried things, as I have told you. And if you do have it tomorrow, thank you. Your are doing me a great favor. And I am willing to return it. Your Friend - Matt