Problem in debugging C# os

Aug 5, 2011 at 2:42 PM

Hi all. I have this problem. I have some simple code in C# for cosmos kernel. Than I will click on Debugg and this window will jump on me:

Than I will click OK and it shows me this one window:

Please help me!

Coordinator
Aug 5, 2011 at 5:18 PM
Do yo have VMware installed?

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 4:42 PM, Redge <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi all. I have this problem. I have some simple code in C# for cosmos kernel. Than I will click on Debugg and this window will jump on me:

Than I will click OK and it shows me this one window:

Please help me!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Aug 5, 2011 at 5:34 PM

Yes, of course! I have installed VMWare server.

Coordinator
Aug 5, 2011 at 5:42 PM
On 8/5/2011 1:34 PM, Redge wrote:
> Yes, of course! I have installed VMWare server.

Use workstation or player if you want integrated support.
Aug 5, 2011 at 6:16 PM

So I need unsinstall server and install workstation? will it help me? Sure?

Developer
Aug 5, 2011 at 6:18 PM

You don't have to un-install server, you just need to install VMWare Player. Workstation has no advantage for this.

Aug 5, 2011 at 6:44 PM

Look:

I must uninstall server for instaling VMWare player.

Developer
Aug 5, 2011 at 6:58 PM

Hmmm, not sure why that would be.... But either way, under the assumption that there is no way to extend integration support to VMWare Server (there might be), If you absolutely need VMWare Server, then do Dev in a VM, otherwise un-installing VMWare Server may be the only solution.

Aug 5, 2011 at 7:15 PM

I have reinstalled it. Guys, thank you very much, i It WORKS!!!! Yeeeeaaah! Thank you again.