Using C++ librarz in CosmOS

Aug 7, 2011 at 3:48 PM
Edited Aug 7, 2011 at 3:53 PM

Hi. How can I use C++ librarz in CosmOS? Is that possible? And if will i use c++ library for file IO, will it works?

Coordinator
Aug 7, 2011 at 3:55 PM
wont work, and in the future we will not make that possible.

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Redge <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi. How can I use C++ librarz in CosmOS< is that possible. And if will i use c++ library for file IO, will it works?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Aug 7, 2011 at 4:09 PM

Why?

Coordinator
Aug 7, 2011 at 4:15 PM
cosmos is an operating system made in a managed environment, which means several assumptions made by native compilers (c++, etc) are not holding up. breaking those assumptions gives us great potential wins.

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 6:10 PM, Redge <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Why?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com