How Would I Go About....

Developer
Oct 27, 2011 at 12:14 AM

How would I go about adding Date/Time support (not necessarily the .NET DateTime class, just a simple one for my os) into my playground build of Cosmos that my OS uses as source (as for no confusion, its not in the build tree)?  Would I get it from the CMOS or what?

Developer
Oct 27, 2011 at 2:30 PM

The class you want is Cosmos.Hardware.RTC, should work perfectly. If you want an example of how to turn the numbers there into a usable string, look at my test kernel.

Developer
Oct 27, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Thanks, you guys are awesome!

Dec 25, 2011 at 11:29 PM

where might i find this kernel?

Coordinator
Dec 26, 2011 at 10:22 AM
Kernel of what?

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 1:29 AM, sci4me <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Dec 27, 2011 at 7:45 PM
mterwoord wrote:
Kernel of what?

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

your test kernel that you mentioned

Coordinator
Dec 28, 2011 at 6:58 AM
Have a look at the source tree, but if you're unable to build latest release, you might not be able to run all code you find....

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 9:45 PM, sci4me <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

mterwoord wrote:
Kernel of what?

your test kernel that you mentioned