Compile wikipedia example

Oct 28, 2011 at 11:38 AM

I want to know which assemblies i need from the User kit (v71406) to compile this code:

private Main(string[] args)
{
Cosmos.Compiler.Builder.BuildUI.Run();
}

private void Init()
{
Cosmos.Sys.Boot xBoot = new Cosmos.Sys.Boot();
xBoot.Execute();
//Add further code here...
} 

Coordinator
Oct 28, 2011 at 11:47 AM
That's old code, using the old builder which is now not used anymore..

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 1:38 PM, WiiPlayer2 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I want to know which assemblies i need from the User kit (v71406) to compile this code:

private Main(string[] args)
{
Cosmos.Compiler.Builder.BuildUI.Run();
}

private void Init()
{
Cosmos.Sys.Boot xBoot = new Cosmos.Sys.Boot();
xBoot.Execute();
//Add further code here...
} 

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Oct 28, 2011 at 11:49 AM

is there no way to get it compiled?

Coordinator
Oct 28, 2011 at 11:52 AM
you just install the userkit, and create a new cosmos project, which will then compile when you hit the build button

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 1:49 PM, WiiPlayer2 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

is there no way to get it compiled?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com