Feb 1, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Made this cause our other one was getting too big. =), Thanks - Matt

Developer
Feb 1, 2012 at 1:02 AM

So, 49ers or Patriates?

On Jan 31, 2012 5:42 PM, "civilwarrock" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Feb 1, 2012 at 1:03 AM
joshbeitler wrote:

So, 49ers or Patriates?

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

I actually dont watch football. Thanks - Matt

Feb 1, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Great thanks Josh. I had no idea who was playing, you ruined it!

On Jan 31, 2012 8:02 PM, "joshbeitler" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

So, 49ers or Patriates?

Feb 1, 2012 at 1:50 AM
d1ag0n wrote:

So, 49ers or Patriates?

Lol, you must be on a different time zone =). Thanks - Matt

Developer
Feb 1, 2012 at 2:22 AM
Edited Feb 1, 2012 at 2:22 AM

To respond from the previous topic:

There's a reason OForms is designed as a framework, and not all as one class :P All it takes to run it currently is a source to pass it inputs, and a place for it to draw to, it even scales correctly to different resolutions, taskbar heights, window borders, and window header heights. (although the last 3 are set at compile-time just so that the constants are able to be propagated correctly :P) Even more impressive is that I'm able to get a decent speed with OForms, drawing to a picture box, on a computer with .5 GFlops of power :P I've not had a chance to profile it's memory usage yet though. Also, I did get the messaging system fully implemented, and all windows now use it, just need to switch the taskbar to a different thread from the main one :P (and fix my utterly insane color scheme at some point :P)

Feb 1, 2012 at 2:32 AM
blah38621 wrote:

To respond from the previous topic:

There's a reason OForms is designed as a framework, and not all as one class :P All it takes to run it currently is a source to pass it inputs, and a place for it to draw to, it even scales correctly to different resolutions, taskbar heights, window borders, and window header heights. (although the last 3 are set at compile-time just so that the constants are able to be propagated correctly :P) Even more impressive is that I'm able to get a decent speed with OForms, drawing to a picture box, on a computer with .5 GFlops of power :P I've not had a chance to profile it's memory usage yet though. Also, I did get the messaging system fully implemented, and all windows now use it, just need to switch the taskbar to a different thread from the main one :P (and fix my utterly insane color scheme at some point :P)

I have about the same thing. My window system is fast, and doesn't cause me any problems. I can resize as well. We exactly have a message system yet, but that can come in time. Thanks - Matt

Developer
Feb 1, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Your welcome!

On Jan 31, 2012 6:43 PM, "d1ag0n" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

So, 49ers or Patriates?

Feb 1, 2012 at 4:10 AM

Lol, I dont watch TV much =). Thanks - Matt