This project is read-only.

Joining the mailing list?

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:11 AM

I tried to join the mailing list so I can help out with Cosmos, but I got a email back letting me know I am already a member =). So what do I need to do next? Thanks - Matt

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:22 AM
You need to introduce yourself and state what you want to work on according to a google doc list

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 12:11 PM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I tried to join the mailing list so I can help out with Cosmos, but I got a email back letting me know I am already a member =). So what do I need to do next? Thanks - Matt

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
---------------------------
Jacksen Kline
Super Byte

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:45 AM
SuperByte wrote:
You need to introduce yourself and state what you want to work on according to a google doc list

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 12:11 PM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
Jacksen Kline
Super Byte

Well, my name is Matt. I am a C# operating system coder. I have been using Cosmos for over a year. I have been coding in C# for two years now. I know VB.Net, and I have been coding in VB.Net for over three years. I know some ASM, and I have coded in C before. I would like to help make the base code easier to use, and possibly implement my wrappers as mterwood was saying. Thanks - Matt

Feb 6, 2012 at 8:05 AM
To the mailinglist.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 2:45 AM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

SuperByte wrote:

--
Jacksen Kline
Super Byte

Well, my name is Matt. I am a C# operating system coder. I have been using Cosmos for over a year. I have been coding in C# for two years now. I know VB.Net, and I have been coding in VB.Net for over three years. I know some ASM, and I have coded in C before. I would like to help make the base code easier to use, and possibly implement my wrappers as mterwood was saying. Thanks - Matt

Feb 6, 2012 at 11:58 AM
> I tried to join the mailing list so I can help out with Cosmos, but I
> got a email back letting me know I am already a member =). So what do I
> need to do next? Thanks - Matt

Dont you get msgs from the general list? MAybe you set your subscription
settings to web only?
Feb 6, 2012 at 10:35 PM
kudzu wrote:

settings to web only?

Yes I do get the msgs, so my next question is... what do I do next? Thanks - Matt

I am trying to help out the project like everyone else. =), I love Cosmos, so simple so easy, just amazing.

Feb 7, 2012 at 7:55 AM
You can send in a message to the list iwth short intro about you: short technical background (language experiences) and interested areas you'd work on. Also ask for small tasks to get started..

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:35 PM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

kudzu wrote:

settings to web only?

Yes I do get the msgs, so my next question is... what do I do next? Thanks - Matt

I am trying to help out the project like everyone else. =), I love Cosmos, so simple so easy, just amazing.

Feb 7, 2012 at 6:37 PM
mterwoord wrote:
You can send in a message to the list iwth short intro about you: short technical background (language experiences) and interested areas you'd work on. Also ask for small tasks to get started..

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:35 PM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

kudzu wrote:

settings to web only?

Ok I did what you said, now I just wait for reply's right? Thanks - Matt