Console.Beep

Feb 14, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Hey,

I have a little problem with Console.Beep.

I get the error :

"Not Implemented: Beep"

How can I implement Console.Beep?

~TheKleini666~

Feb 15, 2012 at 7:32 AM
TheKleini666 wrote:

Hey,

I get the error :

~TheKleini666~

You would probably need to implement the PIT(search OSDev for info) and use channel 2 on it. For more advanced sounds, SoundBlaster is the way to go.      -Aurora

Feb 15, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Yeah, I know "PIT", if there is no orher way I will use this.

So "PIT" is the only, which works.

On 15.02.2012, at 09:32, "Aurora01"<notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

TheKleini666 wrote:

Hey,

I get the error :

~TheKleini666~

You would probably need to implement the PIT(search OSDev for info) and use channel 2 on it. For more advanced sounds, SoundBlaster is the way to go. -Aurora

Developer
Feb 15, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Some sound beep is implemented, just not tested. It is indeed placed in the PIT.

//HKS

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 9:52 AM, TheKleini666 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

TheKleini666 wrote:

Hey,

I get the error :

~TheKleini666~

You would probably need to implement the PIT(search OSDev for info) and use channel 2 on it. For more advanced sounds, SoundBlaster is the way to go. -Aurora

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Feb 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Ok thanks :)
I'll test when I come home :)

On 15.02.2012, at 12:40, "HKS"<notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Some sound beep is implemented, just not tested. It is indeed placed in the PIT.

//HKS

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 9:52 AM, TheKleini666 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

TheKleini666 wrote:

Hey,

I get the error :

~TheKleini666~

Feb 15, 2012 at 5:31 PM
HKS wrote:
//HKS

TheKleini666 wrote:

Hey,

I get the error :

~TheKleini666~

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Someone was working on PIT and gave up, I was told it is broken, so if you take a look under Hardware you will see it. Thanks - Matt

Developer
Feb 15, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Try using the PcSpeaker in Cosmos.Hardware

//HKS

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:32 PM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

HKS wrote:
//HKS

TheKleini666 wrote:

Hey,

I get the error :

~TheKleini666~

Someone was working on PIT and gave up, I was told it is broken, so if you take a look under Hardware you will see it. Thanks - Matt

Feb 16, 2012 at 4:18 AM
Thanks, I will try that :)

On 16.02.2012, at 00:23, "HKS"<notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Try using the PcSpeaker in Cosmos.Hardware

//HKS

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:32 PM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

HKS wrote:
//HKS

TheKleini666 wrote:

Hey,

I get the error :

~TheKleini666~