How to use Cosmos with VirtualBox ?

Developer
Feb 22, 2012 at 5:48 PM

When I compile my Cosmos VB OS with Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate without debugging (with debugging VS crashes), I run the ISO file with VirtualBox and it shows "Waiting for debugger connection...".

Does anyone have an explanation ??

Feb 22, 2012 at 6:10 PM

If that is happening, you still have the OS in debug mode, you need to make sure it is set to release mode

Feb 22, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Anyway, Cosmos is designed to integrate with VMWare, so it would be better to use that really

Developer
Feb 22, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Also, VB doesn't work very well with Cosmos due to the number of extra plugs it needs.

Developer
Feb 23, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I've tested in C# and it always shows you know what.

And for set it on release mode, click in the VS2010 toolbar -> ComboBox "Debug,  Release, Configuration Editor" or set it on "OSNAMEBoot" Properties ?

Sorry for my bad english I'm french

Feb 23, 2012 at 4:23 PM

ComboBox. By the way, your english isn't that bad :).

-Aurora

Developer
Feb 23, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Your English is better than mine. I'm American, and I don't speech much good English!

Lol,jk.

On Feb 23, 2012 9:23 AM, "Aurora01" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

ComboBox. By the way, your english isn't that bad :).

-Aurora

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com