This project is read-only.

Opening Cosmos File

Feb 29, 2012 at 1:47 AM

I am working on a Cosmos OS with a group of people using the latest devkit release and microsoft visual studios 2010 pro, how do I open the project they have sent me, and debug in vs?

Feb 29, 2012 at 8:25 AM
File, Open?
or did you not yet install the devkit?

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 2:47 AM, idifyable <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I am working on a Cosmos OS with a group of people using the latest devkit release and microsoft visual studios 2010 pro, how do I open the project they have sent me, and debug in vs?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Feb 29, 2012 at 8:47 AM
idifyable wrote:

By any chance is the group you are referring to mine? If not what group? Because if it is my group I may be of assistance. Yours Truly - Matt 

Feb 29, 2012 at 1:54 PM

no, I am working on a os in cosmos, not on the dev kit, but I have the dev kit installed instead of the userkit. I was just confused because i had to open the cosmos file, than the c# file, and than set the cosmos file as the startup project, but  I think Ive got it now

thank you guys for all your help, I have been posting here alot and you guys always help so thanks :DDDDDDDDDDDDD