Finding the unfindable

Developer
Mar 28, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Hello

I have created an OS("BeepOS") and try to add Mouse and UI.

For this, I download PearOS sourcecode and copied "Mouse.cs" and "Cursor.cs", but I will add some other files, and at the end, I have an error in file "Cosmos.targets"(there is not Cosmos.targets file in my OS) at line 32 char 10.

Can someone help me ?

Sorry for my (very) bad english

Coordinator
Mar 28, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Cosmos.targets is a file in the userkit/devkit of cosmos, not PearOS. What error do you get?

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 7:33 PM, zdimension <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hello

I have created an OS("BeepOS") and try to add Mouse and UI.

For this, I download PearOS sourcecode and copied "Mouse.cs" and "Cursor.cs", but I will add some other files, and at the end, I have an error in file "Cosmos.targets"(there is not Cosmos.targets file in my OS) at line 32 char 10.

Can someone help me ?

Sorry for my (very) bad english

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Developer
Mar 28, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Visual Studo said : "No Kernel Found!".

Ah, I have a Kernel :|

Coordinator
Mar 28, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Did you try to port over an old cosmos project?

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 7:56 PM, zdimension <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Visual Studo said : "No Kernel Found!".

Ah, I have a Kernel :|

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Developer
Mar 28, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Check the sourcecode if you want

Developer
Mar 28, 2012 at 6:00 PM

This afternoon I download latest verison of Cosmos(link on the homepage)

P.S.: When I downloaded PearOS sourcecode I also have this error

Mar 28, 2012 at 6:14 PM
zdimension wrote:

This afternoon I download latest verison of Cosmos(link on the homepage)

P.S.: When I downloaded PearOS sourcecode I also have this error

Ok first things first, make sure you have the current source. Secondly I have found this problem when downloading my own source and the fix is really simple.

Step1 Go under the source code tree and find the iPearBoot with a cosmos logo, right click and click "Set as startup project".

Step2 Debug, but make sure release is selected.

Step3 if you still get the error, then try step 1 again, if you still get the error after that then do step 4.

Step4 Go to the source tree and right click ipear solution, and click "Set as startup project" then do step 2.

This will fix it, I believe step1 does, but I have found step 4 does sometimes as well. Hope it helps - Matt

Developer
Mar 29, 2012 at 5:15 PM

VERY THANKS!!!

THIS WORKS!

THANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKS

Apr 2, 2012 at 9:20 AM
zdimension wrote:

VERY THANKS!!!

THIS WORKS!

THANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKS

No problem, glad to help out. - Matt