Cosmos At Its Fullest?

Apr 1, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Edited Apr 1, 2012 at 11:50 PM

No one has really ever shown the true power of Cosmos. The possibilites, the speed. But that is about to change. I have successfully coded a non lag real time SVGA operating system using the Amazing Cosmos kernel you all made. I pushed Cosmos to its limit. And I have had no speed issues. Its fast, works like a charm. Cosmos is better than anyone knows, except for Kudzu. Cosmos is amazing, and deserves to be shown off. So if you want to try this out, check out: pearos.codeplex.com The screenshot at the top is it, and if you want to try it out, go ahead its open source. Thank you guys for creating Cosmos, and I appreciate all of your fantastic help. I couldn't have asked to be apart of a greater community than Cosmos. Thanks guys, - Matt

 

And this isn't the full height of Cosmos, it can do so much more... I just havent had time to get there yet =).

Apr 2, 2012 at 7:16 AM

I personally wouldn't say that you have pushed Cosmos to the limit, you have just added a few features to the vanilla Cosmos kernel. I would say to really push the boundries, you would want many more features in your OS, such as multitasking, executable support (since it makes no sense basing a OS on a scripting language), and loads of other things. It will take a while for you to get there, but when you do, you will have a full Cosmos OS :).

BTW I just thought I would tell you that Pear OS's reputation with C# developers is not very good, just so you know

Apr 2, 2012 at 7:25 AM
Edited Apr 2, 2012 at 7:37 AM
Aurora01 wrote:

I personally wouldn't say that you have pushed Cosmos to the limit, you have just added a few features to the vanilla Cosmos kernel. I would say to really push the boundries, you would want many more features in your OS, such as multitasking, executable support (since it makes no sense basing a OS on a scripting language), and loads of other things. It will take a while for you to get there, but when you do, you will have a full Cosmos OS :).

BTW I just thought I would tell you that Pear OS's reputation with C# developers is not very good, just so you know

I know I have not, but tell me what Cosmos OS has gotten as far as us? I know I need many more features. I am constantly working on new things. And let me ask you this, what would you call MSIL? Or ASM? Or Visual Basic. 

I would call them two things that mean about the same thing

Programming/Scripting language.

I know I will, I am well aware of that.

And a side note, why would you say that? Tell me what we have done wrong. Because personally I haven't done anything wrong that I am aware of, I may have done something I did not mean by accident, but as far as my devs. I really don't know. They seems like great people, and I have not seen them do anything to offend anyone as far as I know. However I am not always there, so if you have something you would like to share about that, or someone else. Please do, this way I can learn from my own mistakes and maybe someone else can learn from theres. Thanks for the reply, - Matt 

Apr 2, 2012 at 7:38 AM

No Cosmos Operating Systems, but if you look at others, even MOSA, have much more flexibility, so they can easily implement it. Regarding your languages point, scripting languages are not compiled, so they have to be run on demand, and I would say they are visibly slower. Also, about the reputation thing, I was talking to a few people on IRC, and when I mentioned Pear, they said it was badly coded etc.

Coordinator
Apr 2, 2012 at 7:44 AM
One thing I dont like about pear, is that they wrap everything cosmos does (initially for a good reason), and then when cosmos fixes things, they dont remove the wrappers.
In general, they should try to report bugs back more, and try to get the things fixed (or propose fixes)

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Aurora01 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: Aurora01

No Cosmos Operating Systems, but if you look at others, even MOSA, have much more flexibility, so they can easily implement it. Regarding your languages point, scripting languages are not compiled, so they have to be run on demand, and I would say they are visibly slower. Also, about the reputation thing, I was talking to a few people on IRC, and when I mentioned Pear, they said it was badly coded etc.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com


Apr 2, 2012 at 7:45 AM
Aurora01 wrote:

No Cosmos Operating Systems, but if you look at others, even MOSA, have much more flexibility, so they can easily implement it. Regarding your languages point, scripting languages are not compiled, so they have to be run on demand, and I would say they are visibly slower. Also, about the reputation thing, I was talking to a few people on IRC, and when I mentioned Pear, they said it was badly coded etc.

Oh of course, I was just mentioning about Cosmos OS's, but MOSA and others have certainly done better. And I can admit to that, they are far better. Yes that is a good point. Well I have to admit to you, this is not the first time I have gotten something like that. They say that because they *think* that it should be programmed differently. I have been programming for five years. I improve in my skills all the time, as well as others. I have recently did a few things better. But I am coding PearOs in a different style than the traditional way, and I have had some people say I am stupid for this, and that re-inventing the wheel is useless, ect.. but I believe the way I am doing PearOs is for the best, and I know in future cases it will pay off, but note on those who think they can do better, please do. I would like to see what improvements can be made. I know there is so much room for improvements. And again everyone has their own opinion, and if they think PearOs is coded badly, then there is not to much I can do about it, if I feel the way it is, is for the best. Thanks for clearing that up Aurora01, =). - Matt

Apr 2, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Just out of curiosity: How will your style help you?

Coordinator
Apr 2, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Whos style?

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Aurora01 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: Aurora01

Just out of curiosity: How will your style help you?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com


Apr 2, 2012 at 7:59 AM
mterwoord wrote:
One thing I dont like about pear, is that they wrap everything cosmos does (initially for a good reason), and then when cosmos fixes things, they dont remove the wrappers.
In general, they should try to report bugs back more, and try to get the things fixed (or propose fixes)

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Aurora01 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: Aurora01

No Cosmos Operating Systems, but if you look at others, even MOSA, have much more flexibility, so they can easily implement it. Regarding your languages point, scripting languages are not compiled, so they have to be run on demand, and I would say they are visibly slower. Also, about the reputation thing, I was talking to a few people on IRC, and when I mentioned Pear, they said it was badly coded etc.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com


Thanks for the reply mterwoord. I appreciate it. Well I am going to tell you the true. I know *Wrappers* are something that may seem useless, and if Cosmos fixes the bugs. But let me explain. You see I cant compile Cosmos on my dev machine, and I dont own any other powerful enough machine to handle Cosmos, or even Visual Studio. So me making my own version of Cosmos is out of the picture. And if I did I would have to keep up with commits, so the only solution I found is, to be able to change the drivers, without actually effecting Cosmos internally, is to take them rewrite them to what I think they should be like, and plug them in. Now I know I should so do bug stuff! I want to do it but my time can be limited, but you have my word to spread some of the bugs your guys way, because I myself have found a few. But thats why I do it, I don't do it to insult Cosmos in any way, without Cosmos I wouldn't be here right now. But I do it because sometimes I see better ways of using the screen, the mouse. But sometimes these ways are terriable for people, some of the changes I make are so stupid, but they allow me to grow, and make Pear fast if something is slow, but if you guys were to go use some of the rewrites I did, I do not believe you guys would be satisfied.

Here's why

SVGA Screen, Clear flickers. Thats bad. Update works and prevents me from having to do a double buffer =). 

DrawRectangle, flickers. Thats bad, so I cant use that.

The only option I had was to

A. Clear the screen every update, draw everything, the call update, now the clear function I was using was not the one currently in the driver.

B. Clear the screen once, draw a desktop bg, then only update whats really needed, and use Save/Restore frame to prevent problems, and clearing so much, but also use a graphics library for rectangles ect...

B, was the best option, and gave me the result I wanted. No lag, and without flicker. But if I report these bugs, the way to fix them is Restore/Save screen and alot of changes, and I dont want to put stress on you guys, but if you want me to I can. But I cannot Compile Cosmos, so the only way for me to fix stuff is through the OS its self. 

MOUSE, well it has a boundry problem, but to fix it you would have to have a void that sets the boundry, would you want that?

I personally wrote a screen wrapper where in one call, I set the driver. Another call I set the mode, and the others are setpixel, and getpixel. But with these I can swap between whatever graphics drivers you guys have without having to code each file for a different driver, but I also store the width and height of the screen, so the mouse on setup already knows the boundrys. See what I am saying?

Sorry for the mouth full, its hard to get out everything I would like to say =). - Matt

Coordinator
Apr 2, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Can you please join IRC?
What's your env? VS Express?


On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 9:59 AM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: civilwarrock

mterwoord wrote:
One thing I dont like about pear, is that they wrap everything cosmos does (initially for a good reason), and then when cosmos fixes things, they dont remove the wrappers.
In general, they should try to report bugs back more, and try to get the things fixed (or propose fixes)

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Aurora01 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: Aurora01

No Cosmos Operating Systems, but if you look at others, even MOSA, have much more flexibility, so they can easily implement it. Regarding your languages point, scripting languages are not compiled, so they have to be run on demand, and I would say they are visibly slower. Also, about the reputation thing, I was talking to a few people on IRC, and when I mentioned Pear, they said it was badly coded etc.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com


Thanks for the reply mterwoord. I appreciate it. Well I am going to tell you the true. I know *Wrappers* are something that may seem useless, and if Cosmos fixes the bugs. But let me explain. You see I cant compile Cosmos on my dev machine, and I dont own any other powerful enough machine to handle Cosmos, or even Visual Studio. So me making my own version of Cosmos is out of the picture. And if I did I would have to keep up with commits, so the only solution I found is, to be able to change the drivers, without actually effecting Cosmos internally, is to take them rewrite them to what I think they should be like, and plug them in. Now I know I should so do bug stuff! I want to do it but my time can be limited, but you have my word to spread some of the bugs your guys way, because I myself have found a few. But thats why I do it, I don't do it to insult Cosmos in any way, without Cosmos I wouldn't be here right now. But I do it because sometimes I see better ways of using the screen, the mouse. But sometimes these ways are terriable for people, some of the changes I make are so stupid, but they allow me to grow, and make Pear fast if something is slow, but if you guys were to go use some of the rewrites I did, I do not believe you guys would be satisfied.

Here's why

SVGA Screen, Clear flickers. Thats bad. Update works and prevents me from having to do a double buffer =).

DrawRectangle, flickers. Thats bad, so I cant use that.

The only option I had was to

A. Clear the screen every update, draw everything, the call update, now the clear function I was using was not the one currently in the driver.

B. Clear the screen once, draw a desktop bg, then only update whats really needed, and use Save/Restore frame to prevent problems, and clearing so much, but also use a graphics library for rectangles ect...

B, was the best option, and gave me the result I wanted. No lag, and without flicker. But if I report these bugs, the way to fix them is Restore/Save screen and alot of changes, and I dont want to put stress on you guys, but if you want me to I can. But I cannot Compile Cosmos, so the only way for me to fix stuff is through the OS its self.

MOUSE, well it has a boundry problem, but to fix it you would have to have a void that sets the boundry, would you want that?

I personally wrote a screen wrapper where in one call, I set the driver. Another call I set the mode, and the others are setpixel, and getpixel. But with these I can swap between whatever graphics drivers you guys have without having to code each file for a different driver, but I also store the width and height of the screen, so the mouse on setup already knows the boundrys. See what I am saying?

Sorry for the mouth full, its hard to get out everything I would like to say =). - Matt

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com


Apr 2, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Aurora01 wrote:

Just out of curiosity: How will your style help you?

Lets look at the problems without using a Wrapper.

In order to clear the screen or use it you have to define a driver in Cosmos, example:

Cosmos.Hardware.Drivers.PCI.Video.SVGA SVGA = new Cosmos.Hardware.Drivers.PCI.Video.SVGA(); //I know thats wrong =)

Then when I wanted to set the mode from another class, I would have to make the above code static. But lets say I wanted to use both the VGA and SVGA, I would have to Write the code files to support both the VGA and the SVGA, no problem. But what if there gets to be 50 drivers? Then the code might get confusing. So thats a problem. Whats the solution? Wrappers, my favorite.

So with a wrapper it would be like this:

I have one file, screen inside of it I have six main calls

SetPixel,

GetPixel,

SetMode,

SetDriver,

Clear,

Update.

Now thats simple, and they are static by the way =).

Now I have a drivers folder, and a handlers, folder. The drivers folder is for drivers, and the handlers is for wrappers to them.

Now I use the new screen file and write it so I can set what driver is going to be used, then I tell it to set a mode, and ect... And I can call this anywhere.

Now that reduces the code by about 60% than implementing each driver into each file. Thats why this method is powerful, it makes making changes on PearOs, simple. It makes coding files for PearOs simple. And just cleans things up. Thats the difference between non wrapper, and wrapper.

But a side note, what if a driver in Cosmos had a problem? But to fix it they way you wanted, you would have to force Cosmos to rewrite stuff? What would you do? Make your own custom Cosmos? Or simple write a wrapper that fixes the bug, so in the future you can modify things the way you wanted? - Matt

Apr 2, 2012 at 8:08 AM
mterwoord wrote:
Can you please join IRC?
What's your env? VS Express?


On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 9:59 AM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: civilwarrock

mterwoord wrote:
One thing I dont like about pear, is that they wrap everything cosmos does (initially for a good reason), and then when cosmos fixes things, they dont remove the wrappers.
In general, they should try to report bugs back more, and try to get the things fixed (or propose fixes)

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Aurora01 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: Aurora01

No Cosmos Operating Systems, but if you look at others, even MOSA, have much more flexibility, so they can easily implement it. Regarding your languages point, scripting languages are not compiled, so they have to be run on demand, and I would say they are visibly slower. Also, about the reputation thing, I was talking to a few people on IRC, and when I mentioned Pear, they said it was badly coded etc.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com


Thanks for the reply mterwoord. I appreciate it. Well I am going to tell you the true. I know *Wrappers* are something that may seem useless, and if Cosmos fixes the bugs. But let me explain. You see I cant compile Cosmos on my dev machine, and I dont own any other powerful enough machine to handle Cosmos, or even Visual Studio. So me making my own version of Cosmos is out of the picture. And if I did I would have to keep up with commits, so the only solution I found is, to be able to change the drivers, without actually effecting Cosmos internally, is to take them rewrite them to what I think they should be like, and plug them in. Now I know I should so do bug stuff! I want to do it but my time can be limited, but you have my word to spread some of the bugs your guys way, because I myself have found a few. But thats why I do it, I don't do it to insult Cosmos in any way, without Cosmos I wouldn't be here right now. But I do it because sometimes I see better ways of using the screen, the mouse. But sometimes these ways are terriable for people, some of the changes I make are so stupid, but they allow me to grow, and make Pear fast if something is slow, but if you guys were to go use some of the rewrites I did, I do not believe you guys would be satisfied.

Here's why

SVGA Screen, Clear flickers. Thats bad. Update works and prevents me from having to do a double buffer =).

DrawRectangle, flickers. Thats bad, so I cant use that.

The only option I had was to

A. Clear the screen every update, draw everything, the call update, now the clear function I was using was not the one currently in the driver.

B. Clear the screen once, draw a desktop bg, then only update whats really needed, and use Save/Restore frame to prevent problems, and clearing so much, but also use a graphics library for rectangles ect...

B, was the best option, and gave me the result I wanted. No lag, and without flicker. But if I report these bugs, the way to fix them is Restore/Save screen and alot of changes, and I dont want to put stress on you guys, but if you want me to I can. But I cannot Compile Cosmos, so the only way for me to fix stuff is through the OS its self.

MOUSE, well it has a boundry problem, but to fix it you would have to have a void that sets the boundry, would you want that?

I personally wrote a screen wrapper where in one call, I set the driver. Another call I set the mode, and the others are setpixel, and getpixel. But with these I can swap between whatever graphics drivers you guys have without having to code each file for a different driver, but I also store the width and height of the screen, so the mouse on setup already knows the boundrys. See what I am saying?

Sorry for the mouth full, its hard to get out everything I would like to say =). - Matt

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com


I would be happy to. And what is env? I use Visual Studio 2010, and my pc cant install Silverlight, which is something one of the installer Cosmos requires needs. So thats why I cannot compile Cosmos. Thanks - Matt

Coordinator
Apr 2, 2012 at 8:11 AM
We dont need silverlight. What VS edition you use? one of the non-express editions?

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 10:08 AM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: civilwarrock

mterwoord wrote:
Can you please join IRC?
What's your env? VS Express?


On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 9:59 AM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: civilwarrock

mterwoord wrote:
One thing I dont like about pear, is that they wrap everything cosmos does (initially for a good reason), and then when cosmos fixes things, they dont remove the wrappers.
In general, they should try to report bugs back more, and try to get the things fixed (or propose fixes)

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Aurora01 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: Aurora01

No Cosmos Operating Systems, but if you look at others, even MOSA, have much more flexibility, so they can easily implement it. Regarding your languages point, scripting languages are not compiled, so they have to be run on demand, and I would say they are visibly slower. Also, about the reputation thing, I was talking to a few people on IRC, and when I mentioned Pear, they said it was badly coded etc.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com


Thanks for the reply mterwoord. I appreciate it. Well I am going to tell you the true. I know *Wrappers* are something that may seem useless, and if Cosmos fixes the bugs. But let me explain. You see I cant compile Cosmos on my dev machine, and I dont own any other powerful enough machine to handle Cosmos, or even Visual Studio. So me making my own version of Cosmos is out of the picture. And if I did I would have to keep up with commits, so the only solution I found is, to be able to change the drivers, without actually effecting Cosmos internally, is to take them rewrite them to what I think they should be like, and plug them in. Now I know I should so do bug stuff! I want to do it but my time can be limited, but you have my word to spread some of the bugs your guys way, because I myself have found a few. But thats why I do it, I don't do it to insult Cosmos in any way, without Cosmos I wouldn't be here right now. But I do it because sometimes I see better ways of using the screen, the mouse. But sometimes these ways are terriable for people, some of the changes I make are so stupid, but they allow me to grow, and make Pear fast if something is slow, but if you guys were to go use some of the rewrites I did, I do not believe you guys would be satisfied.

Here's why

SVGA Screen, Clear flickers. Thats bad. Update works and prevents me from having to do a double buffer =).

DrawRectangle, flickers. Thats bad, so I cant use that.

The only option I had was to

A. Clear the screen every update, draw everything, the call update, now the clear function I was using was not the one currently in the driver.

B. Clear the screen once, draw a desktop bg, then only update whats really needed, and use Save/Restore frame to prevent problems, and clearing so much, but also use a graphics library for rectangles ect...

B, was the best option, and gave me the result I wanted. No lag, and without flicker. But if I report these bugs, the way to fix them is Restore/Save screen and alot of changes, and I dont want to put stress on you guys, but if you want me to I can. But I cannot Compile Cosmos, so the only way for me to fix stuff is through the OS its self.

MOUSE, well it has a boundry problem, but to fix it you would have to have a void that sets the boundry, would you want that?

I personally wrote a screen wrapper where in one call, I set the driver. Another call I set the mode, and the others are setpixel, and getpixel. But with these I can swap between whatever graphics drivers you guys have without having to code each file for a different driver, but I also store the width and height of the screen, so the mouse on setup already knows the boundrys. See what I am saying?

Sorry for the mouth full, its hard to get out everything I would like to say =). - Matt

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com


I would be happy to. And what is env? I use Visual Studio 2010, and my pc cant install Silverlight, which is something one of the installer Cosmos requires needs. So thats why I cannot compile Cosmos. Thanks - Matt

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com


Apr 2, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Edited Apr 2, 2012 at 8:14 AM

I use Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate. Hmm I believe it is a visual studio pack or something, its been so long. - Matt

P.S. I am on IRC. =)

Apr 2, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Oh I forgot, let me know when your back on IRC. I wont know, so you can email me using my codeplex account. Which will cause my phone to ring, letting my know your back online. =). I love technology. - Matt

Coordinator
Apr 2, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Your codeplex account is set to "User prefers not to be contacted"
I'm available now..


On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 10:22 AM, civilwarrock <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: civilwarrock

Oh I forgot, let me know when your back on IRC. I wont know, so you can email me using my codeplex account. Which will cause my phone to ring, letting my know your back online. =). I love technology. - Matt

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com


Apr 2, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Hmm odd, oh well I will change that. I am online now. =)