Command List

Apr 25, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Is there some kind of list of commands available for Cosmos Milestone 4?

I couldn't find any such thing anywhere.

Please for Milestone 4 because on a 10 year old computer I am lucky to be able to use Visual C# 2008 Express! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Console.WriteLine(" ::: (\\_(\\   "); 

Console.WriteLine(" *: (=’ :’) :*");

Console.WriteLine("•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»");

Greetings from COSMONAUT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Developer
Apr 25, 2012 at 10:25 PM

You have to code your own...

Send from my Toaster

On Apr 25, 2012 7:30 AM, "hgoel0974" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Is there some kind of list of commands available for Cosmos Milestone 4?

I couldn't find any such thing anywhere.

Please for Milestone 4 because on a 10 year old computer I am lucky to be able to use Visual C# 2008 Express!

Console.WriteLine(" ::: (\\_(\\ ");

Console.WriteLine(" *: (=’ :’) :*");

Console.WriteLine("•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»");

Greetings from COSMONAUT

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 26, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Ok, :)

I have heard of inbuilt functions like for the VGA Screen or a ShutDown function so I thought so.  :P