What is X#?

Developer
Jun 11, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I don't understand exactly what X# is. I saw a screenshot of it on the Yahoo! Groups, but I still don't know what it is.

Coordinator
Jun 11, 2012 at 9:23 PM
On 6/11/2012 4:14 PM, scifiboi wrote:
> I don't understand exactly what X# is. I saw a screenshot of it on the
> Yahoo! Groups, but I still don't know what it is.

See the X# section here:
http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/220076/Csharp-Open-Source-Managed-Operating-System-Intro
Developer
Jun 11, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Thanks! :D Okay, so a few days ago I was talking to mterwoord about helping develop the VSIX portion of Cosmos. I think it was to shut down VMware through VS. I've got the latest source and I'm ready to start I just need help with how it works. I had to leave the irc chat because it was 5:00 in the morning. If you're reading this, could you get on the irc, mterwoord? I'm on there right now.

Coordinator
Jun 12, 2012 at 9:09 AM
In in western-europe, so that was a bit late for that...

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 10:34 PM, scifiboi <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Thanks! :D Okay, so a few days ago I was talking to mterwoord about helping develop the VSIX portion of Cosmos. I think it was to shut down VMware through VS. I've got the latest source and I'm ready to start I just need help with how it works. I had to leave the irc chat because it was 5:00 in the morning. If you're reading this, could you get on the irc, mterwoord? I'm on there right now.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com