New features

Topics: Using Cosmos (Developing your own OS, projects, etc)
Jul 13, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I think that cosmos should have more graphics drivers.

Coordinator
Jul 13, 2012 at 3:12 PM
On 7/13/2012 8:04 AM, jpal wrote:
> I think that cosmos should have more graphics drivers.

And USB support, and network drivers, and RAID support, and multi
threading, and WPF, and WCF, and...
Coordinator
Jul 13, 2012 at 3:18 PM
And an 80% marketshare, corporate sponsoring, 100s-1000s active developers, etc...
:)

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 4:12 PM, kudzu <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

On 7/13/2012 8:04 AM, jpal wrote:
> I think that cosmos should have more graphics drivers.

And USB support, and network drivers, and RAID support, and multi
threading, and WPF, and WCF, and...

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Developer
Jul 13, 2012 at 7:12 PM

"It's operating system legos" If you need drivers, you can learn to design them, have a look at the SVGA driver and how that is coded in the source then google it.

Developer
Jul 13, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Don't forget a wide variety of applications exclusive to the system

On 14 July 2012 03:42, melikesPCcheese <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

"It's operating system legos" If you need drivers, you can learn to design them, have a look at the SVGA driver and how that is coded in the source then google it.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com