This project is read-only.

Tfspreview

Topics: Using Cosmos (Developing your own OS, projects, etc)
Sep 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM

can cosmos go to a tfs server? Also how does the svga work

Sep 8, 2012 at 6:13 AM

We use TFS. It's one of the source control options of codeplex...

Op 7 sep. 2012 21:39 schreef "jpal" <notifications@codeplex.com> het volgende:

can cosmos go to a tfs server? Also how does the svga work

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Sep 8, 2012 at 12:40 PM

i mean could i put my project on tfspreview.com?

Sep 8, 2012 at 2:01 PM

You can put your project anywhere you please. I use GitHub, Cosmos uses Codeplex, etc etc.

Sent from my toaster

On Sep 8, 2012 11:40 AM, "jpal" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

i mean could i put my project on tfspreview.com?

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Sep 9, 2012 at 12:49 AM

but on tfspreview i need to choose the recompile tool.

Sep 9, 2012 at 11:41 AM

You need to be more precise in what you mean to ask..

You can put your sources everywhere you want. We use codeplex+TFS for that.

Op 9 sep. 2012 01:49 schreef "jpal" <notifications@codeplex.com> het volgende:

but on tfspreview i need to choose the recompile tool.