Does Cosmos already have multithreading?

Topics: Developing Cosmos (Working on Cosmos source code directly), Using Cosmos (Developing your own OS, projects, etc)
Developer
Nov 6, 2012 at 8:00 PM

If you would like the code to make your OS multithread just request if from me. I have already written a advance Task scheduler and manager.

Note it is multithreading not hyperthreading or multiprocessing.

Coordinator
Nov 6, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Would you be interested in joining the cosmos team?

Op 6 nov. 2012 22:00 schreef "forest201" <notifications@codeplex.com> het volgende:

If you would like the code to make your OS multithread just request if from me. I have already written a advance Task scheduler and manager.

Note it is multithreading not hyperthreading or multiprocessing.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Developer
Nov 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM

sure! 

And my Task Scheduler is more of a Time-Slice multithreader. It can end task, put them to sleep,resume them ,shift them arround, switch them,get their ID. Further more Threads can have Threads.

Coordinator
Nov 7, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Some help on the project would be greatly appreciated. Especially in the compiler/debugger area's: I know it's not the most fancy area one could think of, but it pays out much more.. :)

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:58 PM, forest201 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

sure!

And my Task Scheduler is more of a Time-Slice multithreader. It can end task, put them to sleep,resume them ,shift them arround, switch them,get their ID. Further more Threads can have Threads.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com