vbe3

Topics: Using Cosmos (Developing your own OS, projects, etc)
Nov 24, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I found a vbe driver in c at http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/7172#no1

Nov 24, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Also SVGAlib might work.

Nov 24, 2012 at 7:08 PM
jpal wrote:

I found a vbe driver in c at http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/7172#no1

I am pretty sure the cosmos devs are more than capable of finding this stuff, however they have more important things to work on than graphics.

Nov 26, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Im not talking to them.

Developer
Nov 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM

I fail to see the point of this
On Nov 27, 2012 6:58 AM, "jpal" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
>
> From: jpal
>
> Im not talking to them.
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)
>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com
>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Nov 27, 2012 at 6:26 AM
jpal: you're posting in the Cosmos forums, but not talking to the cosmos people?

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:30 PM, Cman332 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I fail to see the point of this

On Nov 27, 2012 6:58 AM, "jpal" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
>
> From: jpal
>
> Im not talking to them.
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)
>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com
>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Nov 27, 2012 at 11:35 AM

This is not the suggestions forum