compiler error

Topics: Compiler, Using Cosmos (Developing your own OS, projects, etc)
Developer
Feb 23, 2013 at 6:17 PM
I am getting this error every time i am compiling my project:
Error 1 An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)
at Cosmos.Build.MSBuild.IL2CPUTask.Initialize() in d:\source\Cosmos\source2\Build\Cosmos.Build.MSBuild\IL2CPUTask.cs:line 157
at Cosmos.Build.MSBuild.IL2CPUTask.Execute() in d:\source\Cosmos\source2\Build\Cosmos.Build.MSBuild\IL2CPUTask.cs:line 194 C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Cosmos\Cosmos.targets 32 10 SACOS Boot

can someone please help me you can look at the code at sacos.codeplex.com
Coordinator
Feb 23, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Where did you install cosmos?

Op 23 feb. 2013 20:18 schreef "clearosdev" <notifications@codeplex.com> het volgende:

I am getting this error every time i am compiling my project:
Error 1 An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)
at Cosmos.Build.MSBuild.IL2CPUTask.Initialize() in d:\source\Cosmos\source2\Build\Cosmos.Build.MSBuild\IL2CPUTask.cs:line 157
at Cosmos.Build.MSBuild.IL2CPUTask.Execute() in d:\source\Cosmos\source2\Build\Cosmos.Build.MSBuild\IL2CPUTask.cs:line 194 C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Cosmos\Cosmos.targets 32 10 SACOS Boot

can someone please help me you can look at the code at sacos.codeplex.com

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Developer
Feb 23, 2013 at 6:21 PM
The default location: C:\Users\Shaun\AppData\Roaming\Cosmos User Kit
Coordinator
Feb 23, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Default location I know. But what is your location?

Op 23 feb. 2013 20:22 schreef "clearosdev" <notifications@codeplex.com> het volgende:

The default location: C:\Users\Shaun\AppData\Roaming\Cosmos User Kit

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Feb 23, 2013 at 10:12 PM
On 2/23/2013 3:18 PM, clearosdev wrote: > I am getting this error every time i am compiling my project: > Error 1 An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location Are you building on a network drive?
Developer
Feb 23, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Edited Feb 24, 2013 at 1:12 AM
No I am not
Coordinator
Feb 24, 2013 at 7:48 AM

What is your installation location? Default?

Also, are you trying an default new project or have you made changes already to the projects?

Op 24 feb. 2013 01:30 schreef "clearosdev" <notifications@codeplex.com> het volgende:

No I am not

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2013, at 6:12 PM, "kudzu" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

On 2/23/2013 3:18 PM, clearosdev wrote: > I am getting this error every time i am compiling my project: > Error 1 An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location Are you building on a network drive?

Developer
Feb 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Yes it is installed in the default location

On Feb 24, 2013, at 3:48 AM, "mterwoord" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Also, are you trying an default new project or have you made changes already to the projects?

Op 24 feb. 2013 01:30 schreef "clearosdev" <notifications@codeplex.com> het volgende:

No I am not

Sent from my iPhone

Coordinator
Feb 24, 2013 at 4:35 PM

And is it a clean project or you already made some changes?

Op 24 feb. 2013 16:51 schreef "clearosdev" <notifications@codeplex.com> het volgende:

No I am not

Sent from my iPhone

Developer
Feb 24, 2013 at 4:45 PM
I made changes but then I cleaned it look at it for your self at sacos.codeplex.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2013, at 12:35 PM, "mterwoord" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Op 24 feb. 2013 16:51 schreef "clearosdev" <notifications@codeplex.com> het volgende:

No I am not

Sent from my iPhone

Coordinator
Feb 24, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Please try with a clean project using File New project.

Op 24 feb. 2013 18:45 schreef "clearosdev" <notifications@codeplex.com> het volgende:

I made changes but then I cleaned it look at it for your self at sacos.codeplex.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2013, at 12:35 PM, "mterwoord" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

No I am not

Sent from my iPhone

Developer
Feb 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM
I tried making a new project and i get the same error. I just added the GLNFS dll to my project and then after that it wouldnt compile would have anything to with it. Please look at me source code at sacos.codeplex.com
Coordinator
Feb 24, 2013 at 6:45 PM

So a clean project works fine?

Then its something in your external dll. To which project did you add it? .cosmos or .csproj?

Op 24 feb. 2013 20:43 schreef "clearosdev" <notifications@codeplex.com> het volgende:

I tried making a new project and i get the same error. I just added the GLNFS dll to my project and then after that it wouldnt compile would have anything to with it. Please look at me source code at sacos.codeplex.com

Developer
Feb 24, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Edited Feb 24, 2013 at 7:02 PM
No it doesnt it says the same error. I added the dll to both projects the csproj and cosmos.
Coordinator
Feb 24, 2013 at 7:08 PM

What cosmos version are you using? Can you try to reinstall latest user kit?

Op 24 feb. 2013 21:02 schreef "clearosdev" <notifications@codeplex.com> het volgende:

No it doesnt it says the same error.

Developer
Feb 24, 2013 at 7:21 PM
My idiot computer had protection on that dll so it would be readonly that why it was being stupid.
Coordinator
Feb 24, 2013 at 7:34 PM

So its all working OK now?

Op 24 feb. 2013 21:21 schreef "clearosdev" <notifications@codeplex.com> het volgende:

My idiot computer had protection on that dll so it would be readonly that why it was being stupid.

Developer
Feb 27, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Had u tried it by unblocking dll
GLNFS have such problem.
Developer
Feb 27, 2013 at 11:33 AM
that was the problerm