MS4 Source Code

Mar 8, 2013 at 11:29 PM

I tried your latest release with express 2010(and your express instructions) and it doesn't work. I'm using the Milestone 4 compiler with the Latest reference codes. If there's a way to get express 2010, tell me.
Coordinator
Mar 9, 2013 at 6:44 AM
"It doesn't work". Really helpful explanation...

You get errors, or?

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 1:29 AM, lolface123 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I tried your latest release with express 2010(and your express instructions) and it doesn't work. I'm using the Milestone 4 compiler with the Latest reference codes. If there's a way to get express 2010, tell me.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Cosmos@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Mar 14, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Edited Mar 14, 2013 at 10:21 AM
you need visual basic 2008 express to run the Cosmos MS4 compiler. MS5 uses a different structure than MS4, sorry if im wrong.