This project is read-only.

Latest Release 101070

Topics: Developing Cosmos (Working on Cosmos source code directly), Using Cosmos (Developing your own OS, projects, etc)
Jul 14, 2013 at 6:29 AM
The latest release 101070 is working fine, I tested it on more than 5 PC's...And for not creating iso file :
Unblock Mosa.IsoUtility.dll then try to build...

So, after testing on many PC's, I found latest release is Very Much Stable and any user can use it

Regards
Aman Priyadarshi
Jul 14, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Latest is the one with sql localdb. Many people have installation issues with it. Still advisable not to use that release.
Aman: you have time to get latest devkit working?

Op 14 jul. 2013 07:29 schreef "AtomOS" <[email removed]> het volgende:

The latest release 101070 is working fine, I tested it on more than 5 PC's...And for not creating iso file :
Unblock Mosa.IsoUtility.dll then try to build...

So, after testing on many PC's, I found latest release is Very Much Stable and any user can use it

Regards
Aman Priyadarshi

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed])

To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jul 14, 2013 at 8:20 AM
mterwoord: I have time to make devkit working...but i need a brief thingy to know what is done and where we are facing issue...
And For latest user kit...I gave it to many users...and they don't get any error...=), They are using latest user kit freely...so in my view it is not bad release
but we can have a better release with sqlite which took less time to build etc...
Jul 14, 2013 at 8:23 AM

We already gave many people info on what's wrong: its giving errors. Just give it a try and fix errors.. :-)

Op 14 jul. 2013 09:20 schreef "AtomOS" <[email removed]> het volgende:

mterwoord: I have time to make devkit working...but i need a brief thingy to know what is done and where we are facing issue...
And For latest user kit...I gave it to many users...and they don't get any error...=), They are using latest user kit freely...so in my view it is not bad release
but we can have a better release with sqlite which took less time to build etc...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jul 14, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Link of Info?
Jul 14, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Mailinglist messages. But I'm personally not up to date on current state
Best to just test on devkit. You'll get errors. Then next step is test on clean machines..

Op 14 jul. 2013 09:25 schreef "AtomOS" <[email removed]> het volgende:

Link of Info?

Jul 14, 2013 at 8:31 AM
ok I try my best with it...