Two little questions

Topics: Using Cosmos (Developing your own OS, projects, etc)
Feb 22, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Hi, I have two questions and opening a two topics didn't seem a good idea to me.
If I missed to read something or if I'm forgetting some obvious things tell me.

1)When using some methods wich is not fully implemented i get a message output to the system console (e.g: Be aware: IndexOf(..., StringComparison) not fully supported yet!).
Is there a way to turn off those messages?

2)Can I change the keyboard mapping (I'm using an italian (QWERTY) keyboard))? I guess it's something with the Keyboard class.
Developer
Feb 22, 2014 at 2:36 PM
1) Yes it is possible just implement that method using plugs...
2) Yes you can add more keyboard layout...two ways to do it (AFAIK)
 a) Use dewitcher (a cosmos user library...it have many plugs with new keyboad layout
 b) You can write new keyboard driver =)
well both above are same...just difference is in dewitcher lots of other features are already included.
Marked as answer by Lupo511 on 2/22/2014 at 9:57 AM
Feb 22, 2014 at 3:11 PM
AtomOS wrote:
1) Yes it is possible just implement that method using plugs...
2) Yes you can add more keyboard layout...two ways to do it (AFAIK)
 a) Use dewitcher (a cosmos user library...it have many plugs with new keyboad layout
 b) You can write new keyboard driver =)
well both above are same...just difference is in dewitcher lots of other features are already included.
Just keep in mind that we cannot use external library's right now as they are broken, so no dewitcher unless you want to add all the source files from it to your project.
Marked as answer by Lupo511 on 2/22/2014 at 9:58 AM
Feb 22, 2014 at 3:53 PM
Edited Feb 22, 2014 at 4:55 PM
Ok. Thanks a lot for your answers!

EDIT: Seems like I can't find Cosmos.IL2CPU.Plugs. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
I am using the Release 106458.