Discussions under Using Cosmos (Developing your own OS, projects, etc)

Please pick an appropriate topic for your discussion. If in doubt, pick the closest.

Hello Just wanted to ask how to save a file and then open it in cosmos?

first post: programming123825 wrote: Hello, I just have a question about cosmos, my question is, do I ha...

Mouse & redrawing frame

first post: Aspens wrote: Hi, how would I effectively put whatever was behind the mouse back ...

cosmos help and question?

first post: amjrl wrote: Hello I made a really easy cosmos operating system, by the way its ...

How to implement a Filesystem in Cosmos C#

first post: Wh1te_H4ck wrote: Alright... basically i don't know how to create a filesystem in Cos...

Writing a driver for high resolution

first post: CrystalBlue wrote: I want to a GUI in cosmos but I hate ANY resolution below 1366x768!...

latest post: mterwoord wrote: There's some old code in the devkit that supports VMware driver to...

Writing a driver for high resolution

first post: CrystalBlue wrote: I want to a GUI in cosmos but I hate ANY resolution below 1366x768!...

Reading Registers In An IRQContext

first post: Chris_Sadler wrote: OK, so iv'e written a simple program in asm which goes as follows ...

Error with NoobOS file system...

first post: KAndyK wrote: /// <summary> /// The Init of NoobOS System. /// </summary> public ...

How to make a time?

first post: KAndyK wrote: How to make a time?Im use MS4.

How to make string to int?

first post: KAndyK wrote: i make a calculator (milestone 4) but i dont make string to int?