Discussions under Other

Please pick an appropriate topic for your discussion. If in doubt, pick the closest.

Hello Just wanted to ask how to save a file and then open it in cosmos?

first post: programming123825 wrote: Hello, I just have a question about cosmos, my question is, do I ha...

cosmos help and question?

first post: amjrl wrote: Hello I made a really easy cosmos operating system, by the way its ...

Error with NoobOS file system...

first post: KAndyK wrote: /// <summary> /// The Init of NoobOS System. /// </summary> public ...

How to make a time?

first post: KAndyK wrote: How to make a time?Im use MS4.

How to make string to int?

first post: KAndyK wrote: i make a calculator (milestone 4) but i dont make string to int?

Selling Project with Cosmos

first post: Kormandx wrote: Hello, I have just a question. Can i sell myOS using cosmos? Is i...

latest post: kudzu wrote: Yes you can use it commercially and sell it so long as you abide by...

System.IO

first post: MisirianSoft wrote: I was trying to use the methods system.io.file.create(file) and sys...

latest post: mterwoord wrote: This is actually being worked on. We're close to getting FAT worki...

Cosmos is really a Managed OS?

first post: fanoI wrote: Hello! I've played a little with Cosmos this weekend and I've cre...

latest post: mterwoord wrote: There are some situations where our debug engine can crash. ...

SSH to cosmos Os?

first post: emersont1 wrote: Is it possible to connect to it using its default console over some...

SSH to cosmos Os?

first post: emersont1 wrote: Is it possible to connect to it using its default console over some...