Discussions under Installation

Please pick an appropriate topic for your discussion. If in doubt, pick the closest.

cosmos help and question?

first post: amjrl wrote: Hello I made a really easy cosmos operating system, by the way its ...

Error with NoobOS file system...

first post: KAndyK wrote: /// <summary> /// The Init of NoobOS System. /// </summary> public ...

Install Release 108477 With VS 2015

first post: Chris_Sadler wrote: Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knows how to install release 1084...

latest post: Chris_Sadler wrote: yea ive installed got the quick start pack installed, I fixed the p...

Visual Studio 2013 Express integrated shell need sdk to work ?

first post: celestius wrote: Hello, I encounter several problem with the installation of VS2013...

latest post: kudzu wrote: The Surface Pro is standard hardware. I have one and there are no i...

problem with Release 103291

first post: mohammedf wrote: hello , i have problem when i try to run cosmos project in vs 2010 ...

latest post: Trivalik wrote: DevKit needs to be from type REG_SZ. If its not working, than you h...

How to use COSMOS with C++

first post: Batalvi wrote: Hi, I heard that its possible to use. Cosmos with C++ how does that...

latest post: Trivalik wrote: You can try this project http://www.file-upload.net/download-979951...

Need some help

first post: Batalvi wrote: Hello I am having an issue with cosmos that I can't seen to fix. Co...

latest post: kudzu wrote: Which book? Do you mean the ones linked from the resources section?

Things that will make COSMOS the BEST!!

first post: Batalvi wrote: If these features are added to cosmos, it will highly increase it h...

latest post: Batalvi wrote: Ok, well these are just some suggestions for the future :)

Cosmos Won't boot on virtual machine

first post: Batalvi wrote: I just tried out cosmos for the very first time, after clicking sta...

latest post: Batalvi wrote: I did that, no avail. What if i code the as a console application, ...

answered by: mterwoord wrote: Right-click ZOSBoot.cosmos inside VS solution explorer and click p...

Cosmos Devkit Install Error

first post: CosmosMaker wrote: I can't install devkit. I'm getting this error: file or directory ...

latest post: AndrewFarnworth2 wrote: How's it even possible to get that many warnings!!!! Maybe you nee...