Discussions under Developing Cosmos (Working on Cosmos source code directly)

Please pick an appropriate topic for your discussion. If in doubt, pick the closest.

cosmos help and question?

first post: amjrl wrote: Hello I made a really easy cosmos operating system, by the way its ...

How to implement a Filesystem in Cosmos C#

first post: Wh1te_H4ck wrote: Alright... basically i don't know how to create a filesystem in Cos...

Error with NoobOS file system...

first post: KAndyK wrote: /// <summary> /// The Init of NoobOS System. /// </summary> public ...

How to make string to int?

first post: KAndyK wrote: i make a calculator (milestone 4) but i dont make string to int?

System.IO

first post: kudzu wrote: No idea... we are very short on devs who want to work on low level ...

latest post: mterwoord wrote: This is actually being worked on. We're close to getting FAT worki...

Using a Ext2 File System

first post: TomFeatherhill wrote: Hello! I've been hacking the source code of COSMOS to enable the Fi...

latest post: TomFeatherhill wrote: **mterwoord wrote:** > Thanks for your interest! We're working ha...

has List<Object> been implemented?

first post: BatchOfCookies wrote: I would like to know if the "List" data-type has been implemented y...

latest post: BatchOfCookies wrote: Oh ok yah, I didn't mean to imply that the actual hardware was faul...

How to use FileSystem in Cosmos??

first post: hydarnes wrote: Hi. I'm new with Cosmos. I don't know how to use FileSystem. For ex...

latest post: mterwoord wrote: Like I described in the other question, we're close to having Syst...

Assembler.html ?

first post: Valentin33 wrote: Hello all ! My name is Valentin and i speak french therefore sorry...

latest post: mterwoord wrote: You're using an ancient version of the userkit. Please consider up...

can't start a debug in vs 2013

first post: Neywiny wrote: Whenever I try to run the kernel through the debug button on VS Exp...

latest post: Neywiny wrote: As a final answer for those wondering: install vs community, then r...

answered by: Neywiny wrote: As a final answer for those wondering: install vs community, then r...